Orijen Tundra Freeze-Dried Dog Food is produced in Canada and uses only locally grown ingredients! This formula is gently Freeze-Dried to lock in all the natural goodness from fresh ingredients.
This formula is RAW, which means that natural vitamins and minerals aren’t being cooked out. This formula include 90% real, RAW meat and the other 10% is made up of fresh fruits, veggies and other tasty ingredients to make this meal complete and balanced!
This Freeze-Dried formula can be used as a complete meal, or as a topper. Raw diets have been long term benefits and the more raw foods you can introduce into your dogs diet, the better!
Venison (ground with bone)*, duck (ground with bone) *, Steelhead trout*, bison (ground with bone) *, elk (ground with bone) *, quail (ground with bone) *, duck liver*, duck heart*, spinach greens*, pea fiber, bison tripe*, elk liver*, elk heart*, elk kidney*, ground sunflower seeds, whole pumpkin*, Butternut squash*, Imperator carrots*, cranberries*, blueberries*, blackberries*, Red Delicious apples*, Bartlett pears*, Red Heart plums*, Tilton apricots*, brown kelp*, mixed tocopherols, chicory root*, dandelion root*, summer savory, peppermint leaf*, ginger root*.
* FRESH AND PRESERVATIVE-FREE
Iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate.
Crude protein (min.) 37%
Crude fat (min.) 34%
Crude fiber (max.) 5%
Moisture (max.) 4%
Calcium (min) 1.7%
Phosphorus (min) 1.4%
Omega-6 (min.) 3.0%
Omega-3 (min.) 1.0%
DHA (min.) 0.2%
EPA (min.) 0.2%
Glucosamine (min.) 300 mg/kg
Chondroitin (min.) 300 mg/kg
4.5 lb Dog Feed 1.5 Medallions per day
6.5 lb Feed 2 Medallions per day
11 lb Feed 3 Medallions per day
15.5 lb Feed 4 Medallions per day
24 lb Feed 5.5 Medallions per day
33 lb Feed 7 Medallions per day
*For every addition 11 lb, feed 1.5 Medallions.